Vantage Hospice, LLC is dedicated to providing individualized hospice care with services specially tailored to the physical, social, psychological and spiritual needs of patients with life limiting illness, their families and the community, by delivering high quality and compassionate care.
We strive to create a culture dedicated to meeting the needs of our patients, families and employees based on the principles of dignity, respect and compassion.
Hospice recognizes dying as part of the normal process of living and focuses on maintaining the quality of remaining life. It affirms life and neither hastens nor postpones death through a multidisciplinary team approach. Hospice is not a place. It is philosophy.
- Hospice affirms life
- Hospice recognizes dying as a process and so our care provides comfort rather than cure
- Hospice neither hastens nor postpones death
- Hospice provides physical, emotional and spiritual care to terminally ill persons and their families
- Hospice helps the terminally ill person maintain quality of life and helps family members through an extremely stressful time in their lives
To achieve this mission:
- Vantage encompasses a strengths-based approach wherein physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being is equally paramount
- Vantage provides a nurturing and supportive environment by promoting a care team whose values reflect compassion and empathy
- Vantage encourages and empowers the family unit through counseling and education to increase their overall quality of life
- Vantage develops a care plan with the family that is unique for each patient and ensures that all comfort measures and needs are met
- Vantage guides the family through the end-of-life journey, addressing grief, anxiety, concerns, and issues so that at the time of passing they are at a place of comfort and acceptance